Uashmama Washable Paper Bag – Sage
$22.00 – $30.00 CAD
We absolutely love these Uashmama washable paper bags. They are not only beautiful and durable, their usefulness is unlimited. We love to use them to store vegetables or utensils on the counter, papers in the office, flowers or plants, as bread bags (their original vocation), or even as lunch bags. Honestly, you can use them for pretty much anything you can think of that needs organizing in your home. Each color is so pretty, they will surely be the perfect addition to any decor.
- Also available in Avana, Light Grey or Dark Grey
- Made in Tuscany, Italy, using traditional artisan methods
- Made using a sustainable cellulose fibre through cultivation and not deforestation
- Feels like leather, but washes with ease
- Designed to be rolled so you can alter the height to suit the contents
- Soft yet resilient, they are durable to withstand washing and daily use, so they can be used over and over again, promoting sustainability.
Small – Width : 12cm (4.5″) X Depth 12 cm (4.5″) x Height 25cm (10″)
Medium – Width : 18cm (7″) X Depth 12.5cm (5″) x Height 33cm (13″)
Large – Width : 21cm (8″) X Depth 15cm (6″) x Height 33cm (13″)
All sizes are for unrolled bags.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Unroll bag and wash in warm water with a mild soap, then rinse thoroughly and dry flat. Hand wash only, do not machine wash, do not dry clean.