The Starchild Tarot Deck & Guidebook
Bring magic to your everyday life with this stunning tarot deck. The Starchild Tarot is a true piece of art, and a beautiful tool for self-discovery, spirituality and awakening.
Created, written and illustrated by Canadian artist Danielle Noel, this deck is inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our Universe. Each card will pull you into a mystical, magical, cosmic world, and invite you to connect to your own wisdom and inner intuition.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (Pentacles), Swords, Cups)
- 4.75″ x 2.75″ inch cards with borderless graphics
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details
- Thick 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish
- Antique-style gold matte gilding
- A beautifully written guidebook (that comes outside of the box) to help you better understand the meaning behind the cards. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
- Great for anyone interested in Tarot, beginner, intermediate or expert