Natural Dish Brush
This non-toxic dish brush is a must-have in any kitchen, and the perfect alternative to the not-so-pretty plastic brushes we’ve been used to. The firm bristles are made of tampico, a robust natural fibre that comes from the agave cactus.
The brush has a convenient hook and looks pretty hanging by the sink. Its removable and biodegradable head makes it an economical and eco-friendly choice. Once it wears out, simply keep the handle, place the old head in the compost bin and replace it with a new one.
- Made of handcrafted beechwood and natural tampico bristles
- Excellent for scrubbing plates, pots and pans
- Removable and biodegradable head to reduce waste
- With convenient hanging hook
- Length including head: 10′ (25 cm) | Head : 2′ (5 cm)
- Made in Germany by the Redecker family, third-generation of artisan brushmakers
Hand wash. Hang to dry.